What if I cannot take the Writing or Math Exam during the scheduled exam period?

Students are expected to take the Writing and Math exams during the available dates. In exceptional circumstances, students with legitimate unavoidable conflicts may receive extensions. To petition for an alternate period, please go to the Online Placement Exams Registration (OPER) application.